- Cryonics: Low-temperature freezing & storage of a recently deceased person, with the speculative hope that resurrection may be possible in the future.
- Spontaneous Combustion: The spontaneous combustion of a human without an apparent external source of ignition.
- Zebra: American medical slang for arriving at a surprising, often exotic, medical diagnosis when a commoner explanation is likelier.
- Blood doping: A form of doping in which the number of red blood cells in the bloodstream is boosted in order to enhance athletic performance. Because such blood cells carry oxygen from the lungs to the muscles, a higher concentration in the blood can improve an athlete's aerobic capacity (VO2 max) and endurance. Blood doping can be achieved by making the body produce more red blood cells itself using drugs, giving blood transfusions either from another person or back to the same individual, or by using blood substitutes.
- Study: Exposing male rats to high levels of 2G and 3G radio waves (the same in cell phones) causes cancer.
2,4-Dinitrophenol (AKA "DNP"):
- "A fat burner so effective it's potentially deadly"
- Legal to possess and use. Illegal to manufacture and sell.
- A "high explosive" and has an instantaneous explosion hazard (e.g. shellite/tridite). A dust explosion is possible with DNP in powder or granular form in the presence of air. DNP may explosively decompose when submitted to shock, friction or concussion, and may explode upon heating. Listed on the Homeland Security Anti-Terrorism Chemicals of Interest list.
- pesticide (until 1998)
- herbicide (until 1998)
"[the body] uncoupling it results in chemical energy (calories) from diet (food eaten recently) and energy stores (fat / food eaten long ago) ... being wasted as heat ..., leading to dangerously high body temperatures that may develop into heatstroke.
Its use as a dieting aid has been identified with severe side-effects, including a number of deaths".
It continues to be used by some bodybuilders and athletes to rapidly lose body fat by simply taking it and just sitting front of a fan and drinking water.
- Has a half-life greater than 24 hours. Meaning that just because one can handle a specific dosage today, does not mean that one can handle the same dosage tomorrow (because some of today's will still be in your system tomorrow)
- Oral exposure to DNP has resulted in nausea, vomiting, sweating, dizziness, headache, and loss of weight.
- Case reports have shown that an acute administration of 10–20 milligrams per kilogram of body weight in humans can be lethal. The lowest published fatal ingested dose is 4.3 mg/kg
- SafeBlood: A movement / organization for giving and receiving blood that is from people that have not been injected with mRNA-based shots/procedures.
The case against science is straightforward: much of the scientific literature, perhaps half, may simply be untrue. Afflicted by studies with small sample sizes, tiny effects, invalid exploratory analyses, and flagrant conflicts of interest, together with an obsession for pursuing fashionable trends of dubious importance, science has taken a turn towards darkness.-, editor-in-chief of The Lancet (top 5 most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals in the world), worked in various roles at the World Health Organization, highly decorated in awards
It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.-, physician and longtime editor-in-chief of the New England Medical Journal (NEMJ) (top 5 most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals in the world)
The medical profession is being bought by the pharmaceutical industry, not only in terms of the practice of medicine, but also in terms of teaching and research. The academic institutions of this country are allowing themselves to be the paid agents of the pharmaceutical industry. I think it’s disgraceful.-, editor-in-chief of the New England Medical Journal (NEMJ) (top 5 most prestigious peer-reviewed medical journals in the world), and Harvard professor of Medicine
- Women that are not ovulating (e.g. when they are on hormonal birth control) prefer less masculine men (facial structure, facial hair, voice deepness), compared to when they are ovulating. Men prefer women that are ovulating.
- Study: Testosterone levels in young American males are decreasing with each generation
- American male testosterone levels, at least since the 198Xs, have been dropping at a rate of 1% per year "that does not appear to be attributable to observed changes in explanatory factors, including health and lifestyle characteristics such as smoking and obesity".
- Testosterone Administration Induces A Red Shift in Weakly Affiliated Democrats (and improved mood)
Consumables that contain large quantities of phytoestrogens:
Consumable Content Instant coffee caffeinated 1833 Brazil nuts 887 Instant coffee decaffeinated 647 Pumpkin seeds 539 Peanuts 427
Onions have significant quantities of the molecule "Quercetin",
which is a "5-Alpha Reductase inhibitor" (i.e. an inhibitor of enzyme "5-Alpha Reductase").
Enzyme "5α Reductase" converts Testosterone to
Thus, onions increase testosterone but reduce DHT.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aromatase_inhibitor#Natural_aromatase_inhibitors which sources https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3074486/ which sources onions from https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11739882 https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/2098524
- 👍 Male musculoskeletal development
- 👍 Spermatogenesis and fertility
- 👍 Voice deepening
- 👍 Increased sex drive and erections
- 💩 Increased sebum production and acne
- 👍 2 to 10 times better agonist of the androgen receptor (AR), which is responsible for musculoskeletal growth, compared to testosterone
- 👍 Phallus length
- 🪒 Facial, axillary, pubic, and body hair growth
- 💩 Prostate enlargement and prostate cancer risk
- 💩 Scalp temporal recession and pattern hair loss
- 💩 Probably enhanced sebum production
- Meta-Analysis: There is evidence that onions enhance testosterone level in males. It is important to point that the only human study that directly link between onion and testosterone reveal a positive effect of onion extracts on testosterone.
Quercetin is a "5-alpha reductase" inhibitor
- Source 1: Youngrong Park, Yong-ung Kim, and Jaehong Han. Synthesis and Rat Prostate 5-Alpha Reductase Inhibitions of Methylated Quercetin Derivatives 2014
- Source 2: Azizi A, Mumin NH, Shafqat N. Phytochemicals With Anti 5-alpha-reductase Activity: A Prospective For Prostate Cancer Treatment. F1000Res. 2021 Jul 6;10:221. doi: 10.12688/f1000research.51066.3. PMCID: PMC8276191.
- Rat study Khaki, A et al. “Evaluation of androgenic activity of allium cepa on spermatogenesis in the rat.” Folia morphologica vol. 68,1 (2009): 45-51. found it increases testosterone and luteinizing hormone "LH", but no change to follicle-stimulating hormone "FSH".
Rat studyJamshid Ghiasi Ghalehkandi, Ahmad Asghari, Rahim Beheshti, Mohammadreza Valilu and Abdolreaz Yeghaneh, 2012. Effect of Onion (Allium cepa. Linn) Aqueous Extract on Serum Concentration of LH, FSH and Testosterone Compared with Zinc Sulfate Supplementation in the Rats. Journal of Animal and Veterinary Advances, 11: 3346-3349.
Ghalehkandi, Jamshid & Sadaghian, Mohammad & Ghaemmaghami, Saeid & R, DIYANAT. (2014). EFFECTS OF ONION (ALLIUM CEPA. LINN) JUICE ON SERUM VALUES OF TOTAL PROTEIN, ALBUMIN AND GLOBULIN COMPARED WITH ZINC SULFATE IN MALE RATS. International Journal of Biology, Pharmacy and Allied Sciences 2277-4998. 3. 661-671.doi:10.3923/javaa.2012.3346.3349 found it increases both LH and FSH, but not testosterone.
- Rat study Khaki, Arash et al. “Treatment Effects of Onion (Allium cepa) and Ginger (Zingiber officinale) on Sexual Behavior of Rat after Inducing an Antiepileptic Drug (lamotrigine).” Balkan medical journal vol. 29,3 (2012): 236-42. doi:10.5152/balkanmedj.2012.045 found it increases testosterone.
- Onions have significant quantities of the molecule "Quercetin", which is a "5-Alpha Reductase inhibitor" (i.e. an inhibitor of enzyme "5-Alpha Reductase"). Enzyme "5α Reductase" converts Testosterone to DiHydroTestosterone/DHT/androstanolone/stanolone.
- Garlic Rana, Md Masud et al. “S-allyl Cysteine Enhances Testosterone Production in Mice and Mouse Testis-Derived I-10 Cells.” Molecules (Basel, Switzerland) vol. 26,6 1697. 18 Mar. 2021, doi:10.3390/molecules26061697
- tongkat ali