- Maps & Globes (e.g. Google Earth)
- List of World Heritage Sites
- GeoGuessr / Wikidata Guessr
- Movements for the annexation of Canada into the United States : Surveys estimate that between 7% to 20% of Canadians support the idea.
Within the US
Separatist movements within and/or involving the US (and/or between US states)
State Defense Force: Military solely under the command of the state (i.e. not the federal government).
State comparisons by...
- New Hampshire
- List of municipalities in Texas
- Texarkana: Town split down the middle between Texas and Arkansas
- Texas secession movements (also Texas divisionism)
- Texas State Guard: State defense force of Texas. In contrast to the Texas National Guard and the Texas Air National Guard, this is solely under the command of the state (not the federal government).
- Yellowstone National Park
- Yellowstone Zone of Death: Location in Yellowstone National Park where it is theoretically legally impossible to gather a jury, thus murder (and other crimes) may be unconvictable.
- Hot springs
- Geisers that can cook you alive
- Water falls
- The largest super-volcano in North America
- Puerto Rico
- Other US territories
- Crypt of Civilization: An impenetrable airtight time capsule not to be opened before 8113 A.D.
- Hang Sơn Đoòng: One of the world's largest natural caves. Has an internal, fast-flowing subterranean river and the largest cross-section of any cave, worldwide, as of 2009. The largest known cave passage in the world by volume. Located in Vietnam.
Outside the US
- Worldwide Human Freedom Index
- Countries by military and paramilitary personnel
- Countries by TFR
- State(s with an official) Religion
- List of cheapest cities
|Country||Language||Happiness||GDPPC (PPP) (in USD)||Median Adult Wealth||TFR||World Heritage sites|
|Singapore||English (Singlish, Singapore English) as official & plurality & lingua franca, minorities Mandarin & Malay||6.377 (2020)||(2021) $102,742, (2026 expected) $134,774||(2021) $86,717||(2021) 1.15, falling from (2015) 1.24||World Heritage sites in Singapore|
|Switzerland||German 63%, minorities French & Italian||7.560 (2020)||(2021) $75,880, (2026 expected) $92,498||(2021) $146,733||(2021) 1.56, rising from (2015) 1.54||World Heritage sites in Switzerland|
|Liechtenstein||German 92%||Unknown, assumably similar to Switzerland||(2009) $139,100, (2026 expected) Unknown||Unknown, presumably the 2nd highest in the world, given that their mean wealth is 2nd only to Monaco||(2021) 1.69, rising from (2015) 1.58||As of 2022-March, there are no World Heritage sites in Liechtenstein (see bordering Switzerland & Germany)|
|Germany||German 95%||7.076 (2020)||(2021) $56,956, (2026 expected) $71,748||(2021) $65,374||(2021) 1.48, rising from (2015) 1.45||World Heritage sites in Germany|
- Egyption Pyramids interactive panoramas (like Google Street View, but of the Pyramids)
- Easter Island
- Principality of Sealand
- North Sentinel Island: Inhabited exclusively by the Sentinelese, whom are an autonomous stone-age human tribe which murderously completely avoids contact with the outside world.
- The Darvaza Gas Crater, AKA The Gate to Hell: A continuously burning natural gas cavern.
- Hang Sơn Đoòng: One of the largest natural caves in the world. Located in Vietnam, includes many trees and a river inside of the cave.
- Giant's Causeway: World Heritage Site in Ireland where an ancient volcanic eruption resulted in ~40,000 interlocking columns/pillars that are (when looking down at them) peculiarly shaped as hexagons.
- Tunguska incident: The largest impact event on Earth in recorded history, though much larger impacts have occurred in prehistoric times.
- Patomskiy crater: Huge peculiar rock formation of mysterious origin, located in a Siberian forrest.
- Hydrothermal vent